This Privacy Notice (hereinafter the "Notice") sets forth the terms and conditions under which C-NEUTRAL identified with NIT. 901.426.711-9 and with address at Calle 94 Aª # 13-34 Oficina 105 in Bogotá D.C. will process your personal data.
Thus, who subscribes and accepts the Terms and Conditions, and expressly authorizes C-NEUTRAL S.A.S. and third parties to use as processors of personal data (hereinafter "C-NEUTRAL") to carry out the treatment in the manner permitted by law, in accordance with the Policy of Treatment and Use of Personal Data published in www.c-neutral.co , and in accordance with the purposes indicated therein, and / or that were notified in this Privacy Notice.
Treatment and purpose
The treatment that C-NEUTRAL will carry out with personal information will be the following: The collection, storage, use, circulation, administration, as well as destroying, transferring or transmitting them between them in the manner permitted by law, the Policy of Treatment and Use of Personal Data to:
(a) Persons employed and former employees:
Make payroll payments, payments and reports to the general social security system in health, attention to consultations, requests, requests, actions and claims made by the Owner of the information or by his heirs, or by entities of the general social security system in health to which the Holder is or has been linked. Likewise, it will be carried out with the purpose of managing the participation of employees in the activities and programs carried out by C-NEUTRAL, which includes sending communications and correspondence, conducting internal investigations and audits, allowing their entry into C-NEUTRAL's systems and facilities.
(b) Contractors and suppliers:
Comply with the processes of negotiation, presentation of commercial offers, presentation of tenders, sending of communications and correspondence related to the activities executed by C-NEUTRAL or in which it has an interest and, other negotiation processes carried out with C-NEUTRAL; as well as comply with the contractual obligations in charge of C-NEUTRAL, such as billing, fee payments, payment reports and reports or interactions that by law or by C-NEUTRAL policies has the obligation to perform. Likewise, it will be carried out with the purpose of attending queries, requests, requests, actions and claims made by the Owner of the information or by his heirs.
Contact Users by text messages, email, physical mail, telephone, and any other suitable means of communication, to:
- The sending of information, advertising, news, and offer the Products of C-NEUTRAL or third parties through the Domains as any other action to publicize the existing and new Products to its Users.
- Carry out the purchase and return process of Products purchased by C-NEUTRAL.
- Sending invitations to events held by C-NEUTRAL or third parties related to C-NEUTRAL in the development of its corporate purpose.
- Provide the information to third parties with whom C-NEUTRAL has a relationship and it is necessary to deliver it to them to comply with the process of acquiring the Products.
- Respond to queries, requests, requests, actions and claims made by the Owner of the information or by his heirs.
Manage the processes of entry or registration to C-NEUTRAL and any other matter related to its object, legality, management and performance reports and results on investments.
(e) Third Parties:
It will be carried out in order to manage the processes of entry to C-NEUTRAL and its facilities, and any other matter related to its object.
Rights of the holder
As the owner of your personal data you have the right to:
- Access free of charge to the data provided that have been processed.
- Know, update and rectify your information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted.
- Submit to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) complaints for violations of the provisions of current regulations.
- Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data, provided that there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents them from being deleted.
- Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data. Responses that deal with sensitive data or data of children and adolescents will be optional.
C- NEUTRAL undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and only disclose them in compliance with express requests from surveillance and control entities and authorities or entities that have the legal power to request it or to whom it has the legal obligation to deliver it.
Mechanism to know the Treatment Policy
The Owner can access our Information Processing Policy, which is published in www.cneutral.co
Last update date:
April 9, 2021